Tuesday 15 May 2012

Craving To Be In It To Win It

I Crave lots of things in Life, above all special time with my family, chocolate, fine cakes especially those made by my girls (including said chocolate), Irish Cream Coffee, a walk along the beach, a full moon and the sunlight at the end of a beautiful day.  However one of the things that continually inspires me are the love, light, colour and emotion captured in photographs, particularly of children.   A huge inspiration to me is Crave Photography - I just adore her composition, use of colour, love, light and emotion.   Crave is currently running an unbelievable give away of an all expenses paid 2 full day private workshop here http://cravemyphotography.com/blog/world-wide-giveaway-2012/#comment-50916 So, fingers, toes, legs, arms and everything else crossed that I win (I'll even plait my hair!).  x

No comments:

Post a Comment