Tuesday 22 January 2013

Loving weddings.....

There are many reasons why I love doing what I do, but seeing the emotion and happiness when people see their photographs is just the best.    I had the honor of taking Vicky and Prav's wedding photographs and Vicky just emailed me with this amazing testimonial.......

Claire was our wedding photographer and she is fab. She put us at ease from our initial meeting and ‘got’ me and how I wanted the wedding photographed and how to make me look nice (I'm not a dress person). As part of the package we got a free engagement shoot which is a brilliant idea – you get to sample how it is to be photographed on the day and so you know what to expect. It was actually fun (I also am not a photo person) and Claire showed us the pictures as a slideshow at home before the wedding so we could see how amazing she made us look. Consequently I had 100% faith in her and the photos we got on the day. Our makeup was done by Jo Leversuch who is fantastic. We had a trial run a few weeks before and noted how I wanted the makeup done. She worked magic and I didn't look too bad on the day if I say so myself! She works with Claire regularly and knows how to balance light/camera film and makeup to produce a look where I felt comfortable and beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment